Some mildly interesting exit polling has emerged. This resulting in quite distinctive profiles of Republican and Democrat voters. It would be interesting to discuss the racial aspects, but that practice has been barred by the Department of Justice (sic). That is except in instances of hiring and contracting within the DOJ(sic). In those instances racial profiling is not only acceptable, but mandatory. For international readers, this all must sound very confusing and perhaps frankly even unprincipled. But it’s really quite simple. The question is who is being profiled by whom. And if those align properly, then everything is copacetic.
* Think the country is A-ok outstanding and following a favorable path.
* The Economy is rock solid.
* The next generation’s future is so bright, they’ll have to hire maids.
* Except for Global Changing Warm, which will kill us all.
* They want Marijuana legalized.
* Are more urban and less married.
* Down to 61% white, only a quarter white men.
* Less wealthy.
* Somewhat less religious.
* Of the opinion that both The Economy, and country as a whole, are disintegrating.
* Believe the next generation will suffer.
* Little concerned about the Warming Change
* Not down with legal reefer.
* More Southern, more rural, more married, more religious.
* 87% white.
Only two items in this surprised me.
1) Apparently colorful people either do actually give a damn about the the Climate Warm, or have been sufficiently trained to repeat the assertion on cue. 86% of dems thought it a serious problem, with only 61% of the party being white. If every single white liberal down to the last tranny is worried about this (a reasonable assumption), that leaves still 2/3rds of the party’s non-whites suffering the same apoplexy. I honestly expected the blacks and La Razas to be more circumspect than that. As an aside, I have never in person heard a non-white broach the subject before.
2) 13% of Republican voters were non-white? Shockingly high. Did Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams stand there punching picks all night with the locals in some Philadelphia ghetto precinct? I don’t know what else could account for it. Though I read that Republicans secured their customary 17 black votes nationally, had about a third of the Central American tally, and a surprisingly high 50/50 split of the Asian ballots. I’m guessing the latter is driven almost exclusively by two factors: taxes and the fact that many of their matriculating offspring are getting caught in the anti-white diversity dragnet.
One final observation on the variance of party opinion regarding the country’s current trajectory. Conquerors and colonists are typically more favorably disposed toward any situation than those bearing their encroachments. Those who tend to vote Republican, whether or not conscious of the sentiment, feel the loss of their institutions, their government, their culture, and their land. They dimly comprehend that the continuity owed to their children will never be paid. Experiencing this loss does not imbue one with optimism.
Yet for those gaining territory, capturing venal politicians, and suckling from other’s trough, perceptions are quite different. For these people, America has never been better.
Si Se Puede