2) Some tweets are good. And some are very bad.
4) There are places in the world of unspeakable violence and destitution. We import their people to make us more safe and prosperous.
6) It is important for some children to be imbued with a solid sense of identity. And it is important for some others to not.
7) Convert, pay, or perish. Soon the offer to Britain’s royal family.
8) Murder is no excuse for deportation. Not when the dear has suffered discrimination.
9) Turkish family mistakenly believes Greek border is a limbo bar. US offers refugee status.
10) Bill Gates pleads for H-1B visas for Indian street extractors. Pulling the teeth Americans won’t pull.
As a bonus: what might happen if a (formerly) white country were to attempt hosting both the largest jewish and arab populations in Europe simultaneously?